Losing it...

There are quite a few things I could be talking about...my mind...my keys.....my job....

But this time time I'm talking about the double chin... the arms that keep waving even when I have stopped...the spare tire...do you get the drift? This is my attempt to make some positive lifestyle changes. I'm holding my own "biggest loser" challenge, and while competing against myself I can't help but win right?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yes I'm a slacker....

Sorry friends...my apparently unchangeable behavior of inconsistency has reared its ugly head again. Sadly, lack of communication is generally a sign of a lack of measurable effort on my part. I struggle to reach my exercise goals as i still haven't found my pillates movie, and its still to cold most days to be outside. Poor excuses, but excuses nonetheless...

I'll try to do better. I long for the spring and the ability to get the bikes out from under the mounds of boxes in my garage...hint hint Dave if you ever read this blog.... I did take a walk with the kids the other day when it was a little warm, can't wait to do it every day! Hopefully more news soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment